Become a Member
The Blockchain Research Institute Africa (BRIK) is a African think-tank promoting blockchain education, implementation and adoption in Africa. Launched in partnership with BOSAGORA and the Blockchain Research Institute, the BRIK brings together Africa’s top industry leaders, academics, policymakers, entrepreneurs, and researchers to undertake ground-breaking research on blockchain technology, bridging the gap between the technological functionality of blockchain and the real market need.
Funded by an international network of member organizations, the BRI and BRIK provide members with hundreds of deliverables, working with them to lead digital transformation in their firms, their industries, and their regions of expertise. Our global network of experts is dedicated to informing our members about blockchain strategies, market opportunities, and implementation challenges.
Members receive the following benefits:
- 100+ ground-breaking research projects led by our global team of experts.
- A secure, private area on the BRI website to access research reports, infographics, webinars and videos.
- All-member summits to meet with BRI researchers and network with other members.
- An executive briefing from Don Tapscott and/or Alex Tapscott.
- Monthly live webinars with leading global experts, including a Q&A session.
- Co-branding opportunities for BRI research projects and publications.
- Research collaboration on a topic of your choice.
- Webinar showcasing your work in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Virtual Roundtable gathering industry stakeholders to discuss key blockchain themes.
- BRI Global Partnership establishing a BRI think-tank in your region, to promote education, innovation and adoption.